Dear Ian

By Design have recently added a GML translator to our products
specifically for Ordnance Survey data, and it is currently being tested
by some of our customers.

If you would like to try out our GML translator please email us for a
password. ( The product itself is on our website as part of our
ProPrinter evaluation but needs a password ).

The product will be released at GIS 2001. By Design will be on the
MapInfo stand.

Bob Young
By Design
www.mapsbydesign.co.uk