Like other listers I feel strange asking a normal question but life has to
go on somehow -

Does anyone know how to identify edited rows in a table which has unsaved
edits on it? I can identify the unsaved status but I need to know which
rows. Any thoughts?

TIA

Paul

Paul Crisp
Syntegra

Direct:  0191 461 4522
Mobile: 0776 414 3762

Innovation Place
Metro Riverside Park
Delta Bank Road
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear NE11 9DJ

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com