All:
                I need to somehow store Text/Labels in Oracle Spatial,
that I can
easily retrieve in MapInfo.  I understand that this is not a supported
data type and all that stuff.  I have tried the following,
I have use a line and had the "text" as a label of the line since I need
the angle and then I just don't display the line.  This works great but
the text, is a label, and it is not a fixed point size, so when I zoom
out it stays the same size.  I need it to get smaller and bigger
depending on the zoom factor.  Is there a way to set labels to be a
fixed height using a style rule or something?   This would be great if I
could get this way of doing it, but I would prefer object to become a
"Text Object" in MapInfo but there seems no way of doing this unless I
use a program in MapBasic.  How have other people dealt with text in the
Database?
Thanks all.
Rich Dumont
Senior GIS Programmer/Analyst