Hi all,

Is there a way to quickly combine row/objects based on a similar attribute?
I have a hyro layer where one lake can be made up of several polygons. Is
there a way to combine them based on thier "NAMES"? Currently I am going
through the hydro table and selecting all the polygons associated with one
lake and then 'combining' them. Is there a faster way? Thanks in advance.

Steve