I have two grid files (.grd) that I created in Vertical Mapper using two =
different interpolation methods  - Triangulation with Smoothing and =
Inverse Distance Weighting - from a bunch of x, y, z point data that I =
have.

Having created these grids I now want to get VM to calculate slope and =
aspect.  However, when I run the routine I get an error message as =
follows:

Vertical Mapper error #1807
Extended Error Value:2

Does anyone know what this means and how I solve the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Richard