When buffering a point in MI Pro 6.5, I receive the following System Error,
Floating-point exception: Invalid.  The buffering process does not initiate
and I normally re-boot because the computer does not respond normally
afterward.

Buffering is the only time that this error message is received.  I have
reloaded the operating system and MI Pro 6.5 to correct any corrupted-file
errors.

I am running Win 98 (2nd Ed) on a Dell 766Mhz with 512 of ram.

Your solutions, opinions, or speculations are much appreciated.

Tony
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suffolk County P.D.
Long Island, New York, USA