I've been working on the same setup but have not experienced any such
problem

Arash

-----Original Message-----
From: Valentin Padilla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L MapInfo & Windows 2000 compatibility problems

Greetings,

I´ve been working in a new workstation which runs W2K, and often happens
that working with mapinfo 6.0, the PC restarts itself, I wonder if there is
any compatibility problem between this two softwares?

I apriciate any help you could bring me.

Regards,

Carlos Padilla
Dupont de Venezuela, C.A.
SIG assistant-internship