Hi all.  Just a follow up as I have received a few replies with the BC Albers
projection.  This is a projection specific to the province of BC.  I am expecting the
central meridian for Albers for Canada to be something like -90 degrees longitude.  I
also expect the false easting and northing to be different from the BC Albers.

Karl

Karl Kliparchuk, M.Sc.
McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
L100 - 780 Beatty Street                             450 - 999 8th Ave SW
Vancouver, BC  Canada                              Calgary, AB   Canada
V6B 2M1                                                    T2R 1J5
Tel (604) 683-8521                                      Tel (403) 262-5042
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]