From: Morrier, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:04 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L In String Selection

Hi All,

Is there a way to select only the character "1" (not number)from a string
without getting every address with "1" in it?

I am using Select from Street_table where InStr(1, Street_name, "1") > 0
This gives me everything with "1" in it, ie. 1,12,15,121,413,531, etc....
How can I just select those with the single character "1"

TIA

Steve