From: David HILPIPRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 12:12 PM
Subject: MI-L MI tools for legends

Hello,

A long time ago....I used a .mbx able to put a MI legend (thematic legend)
into the layer control (I can't remember whereas if it was in the cosmetic
layer or another one, or if it was a special type of label, I don't have a
clue to be honest !). If I remember well, this special object would always
remain in the same position and size after a pan or a zoom.

Has anybody heard of that tools and where to find it.

Thank you for your help

Regards

David HILPIPRE
Arcade Conseil