Hello,

Custom Buttons created via Integrated Mapping [VB, Delphi, Scripting
Languages,etc]
do not show up in the map.
You must do the MI/MB coding inside your application button press
Then you call the ID of the MI button from your button.

If you are wanting feed back like creating your own search tool [info
replacement]
then you must use Classes in VB or CallBacks in Delphi which your MI/MB
button
uses the *Calling OLE ClassName* that is in your code.  You then get the
mouse button up/down, lat/x, lon/y, shift key pressed and other information
you extract from the returned MI string and do further processing on.

Example of getting the StatusBar Text and SearchPoint [info] from MI using
VB Classes
www.wap3.com/download/v5CalBck.zip
Follow the _HowTo.txt file to create additional Class Definations for other
buttons

If you need a bit more help, I'll have to modify the example at the office
as I have not
reinstalled VB since the last sytem upgrade here at home.

Trey Pattillo
-97.665333W 27.799121N
www.wap3.com