From: Feinberg, Harold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 3:25 PM
To: MapInfo-L (E-mail)
Subject: MI-L MrSid & MI v.6.5

I have a situation where several USGS DOQs that have been compressed in
MrSid open in MI version 6.0 but not version 6.5 (information message  says
"Raster engine was unable to recognize image file format. Unable to open
table"). Does this sound familiar to anybody?

TIA

Harold R. Feinberg
Research Analyst 1 GIS

Ca. Dept. of Conservation: