From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Eagle,
David A
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 3:47 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L Labels in Layouts

Fellow Listers,

Has anyone had any problems with MI 6.5 and label visibility
in layouts. At
the moment if I label place names for example and then
switch to the layout
view they are not always there. Its not just a 'display
thing' either, if I
print the layout there are no labels...I even had a case
where I didn't
label a layer and yet the labels were visible in the layout
view. It's a bit
of a bind when you are in a rush to push a job out of the
door.

Anyway, problems aside...I would like to take this
opportunity to thank all
of the contributors to the list for their input both
intellectual and
hysterical over the last year. I'm sure I do not speak only
for myself when
I say that this list is an extremely valuable tool to MI
Pro's and MI
Newbies alike. Thank you, and a very Merry Christmas to you
all!

Best Regards,
David

David A. Eagle (GIS Consultant)
WS Atkins Consultants Ltd
Stafford Park 13, Telford
TF3 3AZ, Great Britain
Tel: (01952) 201234

< www.wsatkins.com <www.wsatkins.com>  >

This email and any attached files are confidential and
copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this
communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in
writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!