I am theorizing, some ones might say dreaming, others designing, an =
application for servicing the different need of a medium, typical, =
rural, chilean municipality (local government).

The entity-relation-variables model is getting a bit huge and =
unmanageable. Around 200 - 500 - 12000 of each in the same order.

I am wondering if there is any tool, propably graphycal, that will allow =
me to draw the model. Much in the chemical/biochemical 3d model, I am on =
the idea of a black/white or for the cause any color three dimensional =
empty space, where I can put bubbles (entities) and lines (relations) =
connecting them, inside the bubbles live the variables and the relations =
cross the bubble container touching the variable or fields. If I can =
define by color/shape the entities-relations-variables caracteristics, =
and latter have a print out with the entities/relations/variables =
documenting the model much better.

Any one of you know of a such a beauty? Is there any tool for helping =
designing databases rather than plain paper and ink?

TIA

Juanse Barros
Temuko-Chile
www.matilde.cl