Hi, as always a great kiss to all of you and let's bless Mamame =
Internet.

Many answer were received. As always there is this double entry started =
with Atari versus Commodore, Close or Open Source, Window or Linux/Unix =
in the present, and with database will support the staff at the end.

Mandraque Windows offers a full range of product for a given fee. Visio =
seem to stand on this conversation. I haven't look at it, I am searching =
for the preGate free option infomodeller. Will comment when found and =
evaluated. Of course it is in the close environment of office/access and =
visual basic.

On the other side of the coin I am exploring a very interesting ArgoUML =
option, but I am still stuck with windows. http://argouml.tigris.org for =
the opensource altenative.

It seem that UML is an other interesting entry to search, but got =
surprised to know that you can get with some softwares from design to =
actual code, and my apetite got bigger. Still searching and wishing to =
migrate soon to opensource for this proyect.

option signaled

visio    (Microsoft)
rational rose   =20
argouml    (opensource)