Hi all,

Are there any good (free) reprojection tools available for MI? I have a file
with a NonEarth projection that looks like it may be a variation of a UTM
projection. I would like to translate it into a Lambert Conic Conformal. I
have tried the Save Copy As...Projection option without any luck. Is there
anything else I can try?

TIA

Steve