Hi Listers,
        can anyone enlighten me on what 'internal error 34621' means. I have
searched on the archives and can find some one asking the same question but
no answers.

This is the scenario:
        we have an mbx that sets up corporate / departmental menus and
catalogues as well as drop down menus for some productivity tools we have
created. The mbx runs fine on Win95 platforms, but we have just tried
mapinfo on two different win 2000 pc's. Mapinfo runs fine but if we run the
mbx Mapinfo falls over just after giving the error message. The mbx's are
called via the startup.wor and we have tried running this with normal, Power
user and admin modes all with the same results.

Regards
Malcolm Norman
GIS Development
Engineering & Design Services

Tel: (9284) 1603

for the presence of computer viruses and none were found.

Portsmouth City Council. IT Services
(New Rich Outgoing))