I have several thousand groups of points on a map.  I would like to draw
arbitrary boundaries around these groups of points.
Since it is too much work to draw boundaries around each group, it must be
done using a program.
For example:

Group 1                   Group 2                  Group 3

      aaaa                     b                  cc          ccc
     aaaaa                  bbbbb             ccc        cccc
     aaaaa                 bbbbbbb            ccccccccc
     aaaa                   bbbbbb                 cccc
                                  bbb                       ccc

Draw a boundary around each of these irregularly shaped groupings.

Does anyone have an mbx or other tool that can accomplish this?

TIA