boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0073_01C1C128.9F0EE290"

------=_NextPart_001_0073_01C1C128.9F0EE290

Hey there,

I am printing some postscrip files to a client. He has a Lexmark Opta =
Colour 1200 printer - I have intalled the print drivers for my XP Pro =
machine and they have installed correctly. I have two options - use the =
standard driver or the PS2 driver - I have attempted to print to file =
from each driver. Using the standard driver my file size is around 40 =
Megs - using the PS2 driver my file size is around 5 Megs. I was just =
wondering if anyone knew if there is a significant difference between =
the drivers (I assume the PS2 driver does a whole lot of compression). =
File size is not an issue as I am sending the files via CD. Thanks alot =
for any input.=20

Chris

------=_NextPart_001_0073_01C1C128.9F0EE290