HELP!!
We are in need of Time Zone Data for a project we are
doing for a customer.  The data needs to display the
zone boundary lines over the map of the world. The
data can be in TAB or SHP to create a WMF file from.
We have checked all the data sources on the web and
major data suppliers.  None have the zone boundry
lines displayed.
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!!

http://mail.yahoo.com/