In your control handler, everytime you call ReadControlValue(1) (assuming
your MultiListBox is assigned ID 1), an integer will be returned indicating
the selection, until you finally get a 0.  Call ReadControlValue in a loop.
For example:

        Dim Pos As Integer

        Pos = ReadControlValue(1)
        Do While Pos <> 0
                Note Pos
                Pos = ReadControlValue(1)
        Loop

Here is a list of examples:

USER SELECTS THE 1st, 4th and 12th RECORD:
        Pos = 1, 4, 12 then 0

USER SELECTS THE 1st RECORD:
        Pos = 1 then 0

USER SELECTS NO RECORDS: