Hi,
I have also experienced pbms using Acrobat distiller. I had a copy of Adobe
5 installed on my computer but when I tried to print my layers (MI 5.0)it
didn't work. No pdf-writer were installed (is there one in version 5.0?) and
I thought the problem was depending on my version of MI. So I reinstalled
Adobe 4.0 and could print with the PDF writer, the distiller didn't work. We
are thinking of upgrading to Adobe 5.0 but I don't know if it's a good idea
since we use MI 5.0. Is there anyone who uses MI 5.0 with Adobe 5.0 without
problem?

Sanna