Morning All,

I have an aerial photo dilemma. We have a web page which shows the
geographical extent of the Aerial photos purcahsed by the rail ways. Half of
the photos are in MrSid and the other half are in ECW (different projects,
different purposes), my task is to make sure that all of the photos are
MrSid. Tell me there is an easier way than exporting from ECW to TIFF, Then
georeferencing, then compressing with MrSid Compressor. Any help would be
grateful.

Thankyou,

Luke Charet ____________________________________________
GIS Project Officer [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ph: 02 9782 1837
Fax: 029782 1150
Address : Level 18, 477 Pitt St, Sydney

This message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the
addressee names and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are
not necessarily the views of the Rail Infrastructure Corporation.
The whole or parts of this e-mail may be subject to copyright of RIC or
third parties.  You should only re-transmit, distribute or use the material
for commercial purposes if you are authorised to do so.