From: Andrew Tracey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 1 May 2002 14:12
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L Draging Maps into Microsoft Word.

Dear All

I am currently using Mapinfo V6.5 and Microsoft Word 2000. I am trying to
drag a map window into word with the scale of the map remaining in word. If
I use the drag map window in Mapinfo, you get an unscaled map in Word. Then
you can change the scale in word but it does not seem to work, has anybody
got any ideas.

Many Thanks

Andrew Tracey
Development Services Department
South Tyneside M.B.C.
Town Hall
Westoe Road
South Shields
Tyne & Wear
NE33 2RL

0191-4271717 Ext. 7561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

your system manager.

South Tyneside Metropolitan Borough Council
www.s-tyneside-mbc.gov.uk

       This Email and any attachments has been virus checked
      upon receipt at the OS and is free of all known viruses.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk