You will be absorbed?  I wonder if we will get our background maps from
Microsoft or ...... ?
FYI
MidNight Mapper
aka neil

"Microsoft  (Nasdaq: MSFT)  and Verizon have joined forces in a manner
likely to have broad implications for the U.S. wireless market. They have
agreed to deliver mobile data  services based on the MSN platform to
Verizon's extensive customer base. "
"Currently, about half of Verizon Wireless 30 millions subscribers have
Web-enabled phones, Nelson said, and the new portal initially will provide
these users with services that include instant messaging, Hotmail e-mail and
enterprise software."
"The deal will involve the development of devices as well. "
"Noting that the deal is an exclusive alliance, Nelson said the two
companies are committed to developing Windows-based smartphones and PDAs
with service linked to mobile Outlook applications."
"Verizon Wireless offers Web services for US$6.95 per month to its customers
with the appropriate devices, Nelson said. "
"In addition, the carrier currently is offering a promotion of $40 for 300
daytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, and the mobile Web
connection."
http://www.wirelessnewsfactor.com/perl/story/17908.html
By Jay Wrolstad
Wireless NewsFactor