Fra: DON [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 24. maj 2002 21:45
Til: MapINFO
Emne: MI-L Object search

Hi List,

    I have a table that should contain only line objects but it also
contains some extreneous objects (i.e., when you open Layers >> Display
there are point and polygon objects indicated).  How can I search for
objects by their type?  Can I construct an SQL search for all point objects,
etc...?

Donald Guerra