From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5/31/2002 3:39 PM
Subject: MI-L Clipping the collars off of DRG's

I had an ESRI user ask me about how easy it was with MI Pro to clip the
collars off of DRG's.  I have absolutely zero experience with this but I
know someone on this list has.  I am not looking for a lengthy how-to,
but
if it is simple then it would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brian Van Druten
Forestry Technician
Alligator River NWR