Hi All,

I am trying to write a little If..Then statement that first checks if a
table is open, then runs a query on the table. The problem I am having is
when no records are selected. What is the syntax for saying something along
the lines of;

If No records selected then
 resume next  --- or---- continue

If IsTableOpen("Street_City") Then
Select * from Street_City where Len(Primary) > 20 into Selection

IF NO SELECTION THEN??????

ELSE

browse * from Selection

Note "The Primary Name is more than 20 Characters" + chr$(13) + chr$(13) +
"Please Use a New Primary"
gsOpenTab = "Street_city"
 end if

Exit Sub

I am just running a query to alert the user if the data in a column is not
in the correct format. If nothing is selected how can I just continue with
the program??
TIA

Steve.

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the
use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed and should be treated
as a  confidential xwave communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator.  Your
cooperation is appreciated.