Dear All,

Soory to reply late as i was out of station. Thanks to all of you who have
responded to my mail on Mapinfo precision.
Your views and suggestions were realy helpful. thanks again.

Can someone suggest a few GIS Applications on the Mobile or Cellular
Networks on MapInfo platform with a brief description of each other than rf
planning and LBS? I mean applications which are used by the Operators for
better service, resource management and planning activities.

TIA

Anirban