Hi list,

This is not a question I really want to ask, but it's
been bothering me.

 stAppName = "C:\Program
Files\MapInfo\Professional\Mapinfow.exe " +
"P:\Shared Information\LSDDatabase\LSD\LSD.MBX"

Call Shell(stAppName, 1)

My access program says it can't find file "Shared"! I
know it's having a problem with the space between
Shared and Information, and we've already created a
small batch file, and tried a small MB to run the
application; but it's cumbersome and ugly...anyone
know how I can get this problem to go away...

It's not a true MB question and for that I'm sorry...

Thanx
Ben & Matt