Hi Luis,

The problem should have been fixed by now. But you have to save your
workspace with the latest
version of MapInfo, because the fix is made in the workspace save, not in
the workspace load !

You could also make sure that every line in your workspace that begins with
"Open Table ..."
ends with "... Interactive"

HTH,
Peter
Peter Horsbøll Møller, GIS Udviklingskonsulent / GIS-Developer
Kampsax A/S - GIS Software & Solutions
Rugaardsvej 55, 5000 Odense, DK
tel: +45 6313 5013,  dir:+45 6313 5008,  fax: +45 6313 5090
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.kampsax-gis.dk and www.kampsax.dk
Authorized MapInfo Partner & Distributor in Denmark and Norway.
Se mere om Dansk MapInfo Brugerkonference på
http://www.kampsax-gis.dk/Default.asp?ID=296

Klik ind på http://www.kortal.dk og se det hele lidt fra oven!
Check http://www.kortal.dk and have a look at Denmark from above!
----- Videresendt af Peter Møller/Kampsax - 01-08-2002 15:13 -----

                    "Luis

                    Baptista"            Til:    "MI Questions"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <luis.baptist        cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>            Vedr.:  MI-L Table included in 2 Wor's

                    01-08-2002

                    13:58

Hello all,

let's see if I can get an answer from you. I don't know if my questions are
too basic or too dense but I rarely get an answer. Let's try again...

I have 2 workspaces with some tables in common. When I open the 2nd, I get
a message "(...) A table named... is already open, Choose a different
name".

I read somewhere that this problem was solved in version 5 (I think),
however I'm using v6.5 and v7.0 and this problem persists.
Someone having the same problem?
Can be something to define in regedit?

One of the tables are a linked table and I don't have problems with that.
Only with the "standard" tables.

Help me if you can...

Thank you in advance

Luis