From: "Simmonds, Ashley (PTB)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> helloo,
>
> given a start X / Y and an end X / Y i want to calculate a bearing.
please
> bear with me, i am in the southern hemisphere so this may be backwards
for
> many of you.

Read here: http://williams.best.vwh.net/avform.htm

The information you are looking for can be found at the top and then you
may need to look at the implementation notes too, if Access/VB are
missing some of the needed math functions. The functions work well even
at the southern hemisphere, although you should try to be awake, while
using them :-)

Regards
Uffe