Hello Martin,

Thursday, September 19, 2002, 11:30:36 AM, you wrote:

MH> Peter,

MH> In your Dialog statement you can put the radiogroup as the first control in
MH> the statement, this should make it the active control when you open the
MH> dialog.
Are you testing it? It is doesnt work...
MH> If this does not work you can try calling a subrouting of the dialog
MH> statement and put something like

MH> Alter Control ID X active
>From MapBasic Help.
The Active keyword applies only to EditText controls.
An Alter Control ... Active statement puts the keyboard focus on the specified
EditText control.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Lashin

MBBuilder - Visual Development Tool for MapBasic -
http://www.microolap.com/products/gis/mbbuilder.htm
Raster Handler for ERDAS Imagine to MapInfo -
http://www.microolap.com/products/gis/imgrhl.htm
MapInfo Callbacks Manager ActiveX - http://www.microolap.com/products/gis/micmx.htm
EasyMap VCL - http://www.microolap.com/products/gis/easymap.htm

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]