From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   September 17, 2002 09:50 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MI-L VM 2.6 error while running on XP

Anyone running Vertical Mapper 2.6 on MapInfo Pro 7.0 / Windows XP ?

I have a client with two problems:

1. Creating a Legend with Colour > Legend ... ,press ok - returns a total
screwed legend.
2. When creating a drape file, in the 'Save Drape File dialog' press Save
returns a error: 'File "0 not registred for access'

I have confirmed these error on two other computers running Vertical
Mapper 2.6 in MI-Pro 7.0 on Win XP.
Under Vertical Mapper 3.0/MIPro7.0/WinXP there is no problem.

Others having problems with VM 2.6 and Win XP ?

Regards,
Jakob

Jakob Lanstorp
Developer
Kampsax A/S - GIS Software & Solutions
Rugaardsvej 55, 5000 Odense, DK
tel: +45 6313 5013,  dir:+45 6313 5011,  fax: +45 6313 5090
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kampsax-gis.dk and http://www.kampsax.dk
Authorized MapInfo Partner & Distributor in Denmark and Norway.