Thanks very much to all who replied, I have enough to work with now.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Coubes, Sophie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 2:07 PM
To: Morrier, Steve; MI Questions
Subject: RE: MI-L SELECT ONLY....

Hi Steve,

Try this :
Select * From mytable Where Street_Name like "% CR"

I hope that can helps you,

Kind regards,
Sophie Coubès / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GIS Consultant

KOREM
GEObroadcasting Technologies

680, Charest East Blvd., Suite 120
Quebec (Quebec)
G1K 3J4
Tel.: (418) 647-1555
Fax: (418) 647-1666
1 888 440-1MAP
www.korem.com

* MapInfo Canadian Partner of the Year - 2001
* Best New MapInfo Partner 2000 - North America