Hi

 I have built an app that allows the user to draw a point or a polyline and
i am using the  map1_PolyToolUsed    and Map1_Toolused  events to detect
which tool is being used... the problem is that the point tool is trying to
behave like a polygontool.  If i remove the  map1_polytoolused  handler, the
point tool works as planned...I have checke dto make sure i am not
mis-numbering the tools etc....but I guess i am missing something obvious
here ....... it is driving me nuts so any ideas gratefully recevied

Russell Lawley
Geoscientist
British Geological Survey
www.bgs.ac.uk

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.
If this message was not addressed to you, you have received
it in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any
part of it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent
those of the British Geological Survey. The security of e-mail
communication cannot be guaranteed and the BGS accepts
no liability for claims arising as a result of the use of this medium
to transmit from or to the BGS. The BGS cannot accept any
responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.
http://www.bgs.ac.uk