I'm getting a very annoying error and I can't figure out what the cause it.

I am doing an SQL join of a very large table (1.48 million rows) and another table
with 2300 rows.  The large table has objects, but the second table is just a .dbf file
with no objects.  The join itself works just fine.  But, when i try to save the
resulting table, it gives me an error "Unable to insert object" or "Cannot insert
object" (one of those).  And then if I try to open the new table, it just crashes
MapInfo.  Any ideas?

-Evan MacDougall ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
GIS Supervisor
DPSI (formerly ACE USA Flood Services)
(310)342-3600 / (800)736-3109 - ext. 3681