From: Mohiddin Syed [mailto:mohiddinsyed@;tatatel.co.in]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 11:32 AM
To: MI-L
Subject: MI-L Opening of work space

Dear List,
I have created work space in computer 1 and when I'M trying to open it threw
net work from another computer I couldn't for every table it is asking for
its path. Is there any way to open the workspace with out this prompt.
thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohiddin
* : 040-6104362

*******
Important
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above named person
and is confidential and/or legally privileged any  opinion expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of the Egyptian company for Mobile
Services (MobiNiL). If it has come to you in error you must take no action
based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone: please delete/destroy
and  inform the sender  immediately.
No Responsibility: MobiNiL is not responsible for any political, religious,
racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain
users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or
implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of
MobiNiL.
Monitoring / Viruses: MobiNiL may monitor all incoming & outgoing e-mails in
line with current legislation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that
this e-mail and attachments are free from any Virus, we advise that in
keeping with good computing practice the recepient should ensure they are
actuallyvirus free.
The Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (MobiNiL) www.mobinil.com
<http://www.mobinil.com>
The World Trade Center: 1191 Corniche El Nil, Boulaq - Cairo - Egypt
Telephone: +20 2 574 - 7000 or + 20 12 320 - 0000
Fax: +20 2 574 - 7111 or +20 12 320- 7111
*******