From: Javier Quispe [mailto:jquispe@;correo.pett.gob.pe]
Sent: 08 November 2002 23:21
To: Lista MapInfo Ingles
Subject: MI-L Automatic Detection of object edited

Friends

Again another consultation. In Mapbasic there is some form of knowing when
an
object is modified. Example, when a region is diminished immediately in area

a routine it is executed that allows me to know in that moment the new value

of the area.

I expect their help

Javier Quispe

Proyecto Especial Titulacion