I have two tables Table one is only a browser table it has no graphical
data. Table two has all the same column names but also has graphical data.
One polygon for each record. I have a primary key that is an ID number in
both tables. How do I run a query that will give me all the records in my
Non-graphical table where the ID number doesn't exsist in my other table?
Basically I want all the records which haven't been drafted yet because the
drafters fill in the ID number field as they draft. I need to see how many
lots are not yet drafted.

Thanks in Advance,
Andy