David Jerrard

Author: Sisirak Sasa (NA)
Date:   12-17-2002 01:57

Hi,

I have been working with enabling interoperability between different client
software around Oracle Spatial. MapInfo is just one of the clients and I
realised that this software hasn't implemented concept of reading two
dimensions from 3d object. More over, text is still poorly managed. Is there
anyone who could explain this or even offer any solution for the problem?

Thanks!

/Sasa Sisirak

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or National Transport Secretariat, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.