Here is a labels strange behaviour:

In the map, all labels of various layers have been customized to fit appropriately
each object they identify. The result is perfect in the layout viewed in actual size.
The workspace is saved without a problem. Everything is normal so far.

Now when the layout is sent to be printed, MapInfo crashes and I get a Windows error
message. If I open up the workspace again, surprise! All labels are at the North
Pole...

If I have a look at the .WOR file, it really reads, for each customized label, a
correct longitude but a latitude of 90 degrees...

Has anyone ever seen that happen?

Setup:

Windows 2000

MapInfo 7.0

Epson Stylus color 3000

Thank you for any information!

Kind regards,<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Catherine Lessard /  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GIS Consultant

KOREM
GEObroadcasting Technologies

680, Charest East Blvd., Suite 120
Quebec (Quebec) G1K 3J4

<http://www.mapanswer.com/07_localisation/LocalisationDemoNav.jsp?street=charest+est&city=quebec&civicNumber=680&code=&profile=qdm>
 KOREM in Quebec City
Tel.: (418) 647-1555
Fax: (418) 647-1666
1 888 440-1MAP

 <http://www.korem.com/> www.korem.com

* MapInfo Canadian Partner of the Year - 2001
* Best New MapInfo Partner 2000 - North America