Dear all

I'm trying to create a legend for a thematic range - the range values use a period instead of a comma for thousands, eg 1.000 instead of 1,000

This seems to be confusing Mapinfo. Values below 1000 are aligned to the left, while values above align to the right. Eg:

1.200 - 1.400
1.000 - 1.199
700 - 999
500 - 699

Apart from using text block for the range names, I can't think of a workaround. I'm on version 7 with the latest patch.

Any ideas? Is this a known bug? Any German users out there who have got around this?

thanks

Frank