We are upgrading our OS to Win XP and I am testing MapInfo v 7.0.  I have a
set of custom symbols  (standard format) which I used in v 6.0.

I cannot for the life of me figure out where the custsymb folder is

Searched for preloded bitmaps (ie ambul32.bmp) and only could find then in
a cab archive file in C:\program
files\MapInfo\Professional\AddUser\Data.cab

Any ideas on where/how I can add my own custom symbols ?

Thanks,

Ross Wootton

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is
confidential, and is intended solely for the person and/or entity to which it
is addressed (i.e. those identified in the "To" and "cc" box).  They are the
property of McDonald's Corporation.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please return
the e-mail and attachments to the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments
and any copy from your system.  McDonald's thanks you for your cooperation.