From: Daniel Madre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 2:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Combining two tables to get information

Dear List,

I have two layers, one containing polygons  as objects and the other layer
containing corresponding text id as objects.These tables does not have any
colums defined.   I would like to have combined information from these two
tables. I need area of each of  the polygon aganist the corresponding
number.  Any ideas to do this?

TIA,

Daniel

solely for the use of the individual's or entities to which they are
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately and
notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.Æ