Hi all,

I'm trying to determine the best way to structure my data to give the
geocoding tool the best chance of doing its job.

Is it possible to have just a single column in both the 'target' and
'source' tables having the following as one string:

Street number
Street name
Street type
Suburb

I tried this and got 0 hit rate!

I then yanked the suburb into its own column but this method requires
a 'boundary' table spatially depicting the suburbs.

Also, I'm using cadastre as source of spatial information, not
streetworks data.

Any advice to get me started with the wonderful world of geocoding
would be great.

Thanks,

Peter Zyczynski
Analyst Programmer