Does anybody have or know where to get a complete U.S. city table list?
What I am ideally looking for is a complete list of cities/towns with the
following columns=> City, State, County, Population (if possible), Lat,
Lon.

I have downloaded and used the city places file(s) from USGS, but I have
spent many hours correcting the many inaccuracies associated with the USGS
file.  Anywhere from cities with the wrong county and wrong lat/lon to
listing cities as "ppl" that are not supposed to be.  I do not want city
subdivisions included with real city names.  These are also included in
MapInfo's U.S. city table (CityInfo-U.S. product).

I have even spent the time combined all the city boundaries for each state
that comes with Streetpro to create one big U.S. file.  This new file
works out great in that I have all the columns I wanted- even population I
got by running it through TargetPro.  The only problem I have is that it
only contains 25,148 cities, so I am still missing thousands of smaller
cities that do not have boundaries in the Streetpro product.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob DeRubeis
GIS/Mapping
1-602-263-6811