Hi,

I'm writing a MapBasic export routine. In my routine, I want to append data into an
existing Access 2000 table. I use the Server_Execute command to do so, e.g;

liConn = Server_Execute(liConnNr, "Insert Into tblCustomer Values ('John','Smith')")

It all works fine untill I try to append data into a table that has a primary key
defined. The primary key of course requires unique values. The table can already
contain any number of records. Unless I find a way to have Access fill the primary key
field automatically, I can't append.

Can I have the primary key field filled automatically in any way? Is there another way
to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance,

John Colbran