Hi,

Has anyone experienced or know how to get around the following problem.

I have a workspace in which I have three seamless layers of Raster
information all using the same TIFF files - but all have different
Brightness / Contrast settings. We have one Full Colour / Faded Colour and
Greyscale.

In versions 6.0 and 6.5 all is well and it works as expected. However in
version 7.0 (with patch applied) it keeps saying it is unable to open the
tiles as they are already registered.

However if I open the three layers individually in version 7.0 I can display
all three versions at once!

Anyone know what is happening?

Thanks

Martin