Hello There

I am using VB 6, Oracle8i, and MapX 5.0. I am having two questions.

1) Suppose my map.current tool is  ZoomIn. And as soon as I click a Point button on my
VB form, i want to change the
Map.Currenttool to miaddpoint. But when i do so, i get an error which says, "The
insertion layer is not. First set the insertion layer".
Can anybody please suggest me what could be the reason and how to solve it.?

2) From a VB form, if the user clicks the Delete button, i want to delete that record
and also want to remove the corresponding
symbol from the map permanently.
How to do it. A sample code in VB would really be nice.

Thanx in advance.

Vishal Sharma